Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Excitement in Waiting


Well, I am officially on Madigan’s waitlist for my procedure! I know Traci already posted on this, but I wanted to share just how excited I am about this whole thing. Its takes me making steps forward in a situation like this for it to feel real. Although we still have many other things that need to fall into place, we are moving in the right direction. I feel like the worst part is behind us and I truly feel that we can only move forward from here. With our limited timeline, and the timeline Madigan gave us, it appears that I will have my procedure completed prior to me leaving for WOCS! Even if we don’t have ample time to get pregnant prior to my school, the hardest part will be complete, and we will be able to try any time after that.

Now we get into what I consider the “fun part”, and believe it or not, its looking through all the different things that we will need to get for the baby once we conceive. Everything from co-sleepers, to strollers, to clothes. All of these things make this whole experience seem like its coming to us at a faster pace. I guess that things like that, and planning our pending PCS help this whole waiting period not seem too mundane. I guess anything to help pass the time.

Today Elijah started back up at school and his teachers gave him nothing but praise when I came to pick him up. I was honestly worried about him going back, especially with how he can act at home. I really couldn’t be more proud of that little guy, and its these kind of events that make me excited about another child. I was able to relive the moments I had with Jayson, through Eli, and now I’ll be able to relive those moments again with our future child. I can’t express the joy this thought brings me.

Well, I know this has been one of my shorter posts, but I just wanted to give you all my update, and thank you all again for reading these posts. Once again, it means the world to Traci and I.

Til next Time,

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment